Check out the instructions below or watch this video.
- Click on “Accounts” and choose “Administrator”
- Choose the “Access” tab and then click “Users”
- Add information in the following fields:
- Role: Choose from 1) Teacher, 2) Building Administrator, or 3) District Administrator
- Activated: Choose “Yes.” Deactivating a user in this field will make logging into the app impossible.
- Classrooms: Use the radio buttons to select which cohorts the staff member will have access to view and edit.
- You determine the staff member’s password under “Authentication.” Once the user logs in, he/she will have access to create a unique password. Note: There is also a forgotten password function, so reassigning passwords for staff members should not be needed often.