Check out the instructions below or watch this video.
- Only Admin Users can edit student accounts.
I recommend that each principal designate a teacher leader to have admin rights to the IW app. That way editing/adding student accounts and assigning students to homerooms can be done without waiting on office staff.
- Click on “Accounts” and choose “Administrator”
- Choose the “Students” tab and find the student you wish to update.
- Add or edit information in the following tabs:
- Name (First, Middle Initial, Last)
- School: A drop-down of each building in the district will appear for your selection.
- Classrooms: Multiple cohorts can be selected. When advancing students from one grade to the next, be sure to un-check the previous cohort/grade unless you wish for staff users in both cohorts to have access to the student record.
- Enabled: This box should ALWAYS be checked unless a student moves out of the district. I advise never to delete a student account. Rather, simply disable the student record. In the event of that student returning to the district, the student record can easily be enabled/added again!