Check out the instructions below or watch this video!
- Only Admin Users can edit student accounts.
- Click on “Accounts” and choose “Administrator”
- Choose the “Students” tab and find the student you wish to update.
- Add information in the following tabs:
- Photo (optional)
- School: A drop-down of each building in the district will appear for your selection. If you do not see your school, contact your District Admin user.
- Classrooms: A drop-down of each cohort in your building will appear. If you do not see all cohorts, see instructions for adding/editing sections.
- Check the “Enabled” box. This box should ALWAYS be checked unless a student moves out of the district.